Aramark Crater Lake, located in Oregon, has inspired people for hundreds of years. No place else on earth combines a deep, pure lake, so blue in color; sheer surrounding cliffs, almost two thousand feet high; two picturesque islands; and a violent volcanic past.
Crater Lake National Park offers many summer activities such as camping, hiking, biking, fishing, and scenic tours around the lake all enclosed in a national forest setting.
Crater Lake National Park is home to adveture and majestic beauty. The Park offers hiking, camping, and fishing opportunities. Crater Lake is a Night Sky
destination – everyone is encouraged to witness one of the darkest skies in the United States. Many tourists come here just to see the stars. It is a
peaceful, beautiful Park and is ideal for those Work and Travel students who wish to take a break from their busy, academic life and enjoy a quiet,
reflective summer.Students can expect to meet co-workers from every region of the United States.
· Great wage! – $11.25 per hour!
· Employer provides housing for $59.50 per week!
· Employer has a meal plan! Students can eat 3 meals a day for only $12.00!
· Live and work at the 7th deepest lake in the WORLD!
· Enjoy over 90 miles of hiking trails!
· Couples and small groups of friends are encouraged to apply!